Due to Covid our school development plan has been extended. This year our action plans cover the following areas:
- WELLBEING for all inside and outside of the classroom; working through Covid
- EARLY YEARS DEVELOPMENT including our new annex development
- CURRICULUM - focusing on communication strategies through Literacy, Numeracy, ICT and Forest School
- ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL - further development of in-school practise and sharing of expertise.
- HOME SCHOOL LIAISON PROGRAMME supporting parnets and families
- SEND ACT IMPLEMENTATION - developing personal learning plans and meeting pupils needs
- MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT